Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen Lake Tahoe





Celebrated multi-Michelin star chef and television personality Gordon Ramsay brings Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant to Lake Tahoe. We had a vacation coming up in Tahoe and saw that Hell's Kitchen was getting ready to open up at the same time we were set to be there so I decided to try and make a reservation Being a HK fan, I was torn between ordering the Lobster Risotto and the special Beef Wellington and the Sticky Toffee Pudding. I loved my whole meal! Everything tasted great and I lived for that Lobster Risotto





Great service So worth the experience. Cannot put a price on it.  Coming back. All the food was exceptional. My favorite was the Lobster Risotto. Soooo good!!!! It was packed w/ flavor & topped w/ a very tender lobster tail.  It was hard to say if it was up to Gordon’s standards but I looked up pictures and it does just about looks plated the same, Yes Gordon was not there!

Comments