Olivia Jade













 

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli's daughter Olivia Jade has broken her silence for the first time since her parents were charged in a college admissions scandal… but she still won't speak about the scandal...she became a powerful beauty and lifestyle influencer, but her image was upended when her parents were charged in a huge college admissions scandal



 

"Obviously I have been gone for a really long time," she said in a new Youtube video titled "hi again." "As much as I wish I could talk about all of this, it's really hard for me to say this because I know that it's something that needs to be addressed. It's just unfortunately which is also why I didn't know when I should come back to Youtube."

 

 

In addition to her 1.1 million followers on YouTube, Olivia Jade also has over 1.7 million subscribers on YouTube, and it isn’t hard to see why: at just 19-years-old, the young make-up mogul is a spitting image of her beautiful mother, who thousands of millennials back in the 90’s.was likely the first crush for hundreds of

Comments