A Update About me!!!!!

 




So very rarely, do I use my flatforms, about me, except about my views on subjects!!!  So, if you saw my other social media updates, a few Instagram and Tik Tok Lives. Oh, the pain of writing or yet Typing, but if you heard them you would know, why you only find reprints or redistribution of my contracted Washington Examiner posts.... 

The main reason is I have been battling neuropathy, the numbness, tingling, and pain in feet and fingers and hands. So, I just ask for patience while my body jut used to this meds and then hopefully praying that things will go back to normal somewhat!!!!



stabbing, burning or tingling just bothers me a lot I already have lack of sleep, so the battle of extra tiredness brings to writing this BLOG bear with me after all Baseball Season is coming and I intend to cover mt Beloved'd A's For what could be there last season in Oakland!!!!  
  

Comments