Just got suspended from YouTube.

 




    I made an appeal but the guidelines are so hypocritical and loosely defined I’m not really sure how on earth half of the videos that exist on YouTube don’t violate the terms of service...

I definitely like to criticize authority it’s just something I’ve always done, and I think it’s actually helpful to do that in a democracy, quite honestly, I view it as good citizenship and with genuinely positive intentions.

I’m also critical of numerous other organizations for numerous different reasons but not to the point of doing anything harmful to anyone about it which I think would be completely beyond the pale and also a ludicrously immature attitude.

in my case I wasn’t given three strikes and there is no explanation beyond something to do with one of the many things that one can violate. Blatant censorship and ridiculous double standards with rules that are not well defined and poorly applied.

Could there ever be a situation where YouTube band so many people that it actually affects them as a corporation? I mean my personal opinion is that it’s not good for YouTube to go around randomly banning people in ways that actually aren’t described in the terms of service with no explanation.

I mean aside from the fact seems like blatant censorship, they’re already engaging in that, why should they be ashamed or shy to admit that?

I know it looks awful publicly, but YouTube treat the general public pretty poorly so why would they care what the general public think or how they look in the eyes of people if the general opinion of the people who run YouTube is already so low on The very same website.

In a half decent run business shouldn’t that be incentive to improve one’s service and communicate better with one’s partners

Comments